Stake $CAKE from Pandaswap treasury into Pancakeswap Pool for boosted earnings

The Panda Treasury (here: Contract Address 0x9942cb4c6180820E6211183ab29831641F58577A | BscScan ) already has nearly $15 million in $CAKE, which is just sitting idle.

Until we decide to do something else with treasury funds, we should stake that in the pancakeswap $CAKE pool here to earn ~90% APR rewards on it, potentially earning $10m for the PNDA treasury in the next year. PancakeSwap

5 Likes

This just makes sense.

1 Like

^^ for those that missed baomans response on dicsord

2 Likes

It’s a good idea if everyone is into it and the votes go through

Should this be left to vote until PNDA holders can actually vote? The current mechanism is not in place, only Bao mainnet holders can vote, which is not fair.

1 Like

This is not the treasury address. This is the farming contract address and the CAKE that is there belong to those who staked their CAKE. So even if we would vote for it, it is not possible to withdraw them and do other things with it.

If we could, we would call that a rugpull. This is why Baoman respond to that stating that we can’t do anything for security reason.

2 Likes

that makes even more sense and agree with it 100%. Learning a bit every day

1 Like

Right on I didn’t know that would be that My Bad

No worries, it’s a good idea honestly. If it was possible, it’d be a great way to generate extra income. Don’t be afraid to voice proposals. I myself double checked if it was possible after reading the proposal at first.

1 Like

Will BAO Mainnet holders see benefit from this? If not that is not fair. Just saying. I invest in BAO. Should I change that?

Bao mainnet holders benefit from the success of all Bao franchises, as they hold 15% stake in them automatically. Franchises also allow the Bao ecosystem to capture liquidity from many different sources in order to create more robust synthetic assets that are less likely to face liquidation issues.

PandaSwap, and any other franchise launched by Bao, are not meant to be competitors or upgrades to Bao Finance. They are deeply integrated projects that collect more value for Bao while extending its reach. They’re required for our vision of becoming a multi-chain synthetic asset platform.

2 Likes