Harvest bao not showing

Like the title says I had a few million and it is not showing in my wallet here is the transaction

Took a brief look and it seems like you have BAO in your wallet now. Currently looks like ~700k BAO. remember, only 5% of the harvested BAO gets sent to your wallet, the other 95% gets locked until December when it’s released over the course of 3 years.

The homepage of https://bao.finance should show you the current balance in your wallet. If you’re on metamask and don’t see the token appearing, please add this contract manually:
0x374cb8c27130e2c9e04f44303f3c8351b9de61c1

1 Like