We are getting close now to the launch of the nests on Polly Finance and would like some feedback on the fee structure we will use.
The thinking behind the reflexive fee is that it will incentivize long term stability of TVL in the protocol - users that are holding nest tokens will be distributed part of the fees from others entering and exiting the index, meaning that long term holders are rewarded.
If none of the options sit right with you, let us know what you would prefer to see
- Entry 0.5%: 0.2% treasury, 0.15% polly burn, 0.15% reflexive
- Annual streaming fee 1%: 0.35% polly Burn, 0.65% treasury
- Exit: 1%: 0.25% Polly burn, 0.5% treasury, 0.25% reflexive
- Entry: 0.25%: 0.1% treasury, polly burn, 0.05% reflex
- Annual streaming fee : 1%: 0.25% polly burn, 0.75% treasury
- Exit 1.25%: 0.25% burn, 0.5% treasury, reflex
- Entry 0.5%: 0.25% burn, treasury
- Annual streaming fee 1%: 0.25% polly burn, 0.75% treasury
- Exit 1%: 0.25% polly burn, 0.75% treasury