[BIP-1] Approve Vex hiring as a part time developer

This proposal is to grant our community member of the Front-End Galaxy Vex a salary from the treasury of 30$ per hour. Please see the comments received in the concept section for the last week.

Vex has been working closely with Vital in the last months on many projects and tasks and more importantly, he is now a core contributor of the release of our franchise on Polygon.

He started by creating a community tool useful for our community “BaoView” and gave a lot to this community without holding back. Nowaday, a lot of the visual aspects and UI interactions of the new franchise dApp have been achieved thanks to Vex’s contribution.

As Vex’s commitment will still be part time and can fluctuate from one month to another, timesheet will be managed by the head of the front-end galaxy and by the members managing the treasury (Baoman at first and the multisig committee afterward). There would not be any fixed amount of revenue per month and the salary would be calculated solely based on the effort provided to the DAO.

This proposal is endorsed by many galaxy members and of course by Vital. We strongly recommend that our DAO ensure the contribution of Vex in the Bao ecosystem. We are also proud to propose this hiring as Vex is coming from our community and is now a key team member.

7 Likes

Just reaffirming my strong support of this proposal!

3 Likes

All for another hired member! Thanks for clarifying the multisig commitee would be in charge of the management later on.

1 Like

How can I say no to hiring a clearly talented individual with experience working with the team already? Do it!

1 Like

I couldn’t be in more support of this. Thank you for everything you do Vex

2 Likes